6.25.2013

Fruit Smoothie


I don't know what to call this recipe...
Best Smoothie I've Ever Tasted
#1 Smoothie
Make Now...?
Well, I would recommend giving this summer treat a try. Especially if you love smoothies.

 It's hard to explain this smoothie. It has a complicated layer of flavors. First, you taste the tart raspberries. Then you taste the sweet orange, and lastly the chocolate. Honestly, this is the best smoothie I have ever eaten.

Fruit Smoothie for Two
1/4 cup grapes, rinsed and dried (off the vine, obviously:)
1 container of Voskos Greek yogurt (I used blueberry)
2 tablespoons cup orange juice concentrate
1/4 cup frozen cherries
5 strawberries, rinses, dried, and hulled
5 ice cubes
1/4 cup frozen mango
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon cocoa powder

  1. Place in bender and blend until everything is broken down and smooth.
  2. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment